Topp & Lau, Inc. is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized Senior Staff Accountant with strong ability to multi-task. Here is an opportunity to grow your skills.
· Responsible for monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
· Reconciliation/review of general ledger accounts
· Preparation and review of journal entries, fixed assets, balance sheets
· Monthly reconciliation of accounts, bank statements, credit card statements, brokerage statements and investment accounts
· Maintain and accurately record/post business transactions, such as expenses and deposits
· Update and manage client database
· Maintain and balance ledgers by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
· Post journal entries
· Comply with federal, state and local legal tax filing requirements
· Keep track of client assets and debt amortization
· Prepare Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statements
· Preparation of Individual, Partnership, Corporation and Trust Income Tax returns, including Foreign Reporting
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
· Maintain the chart of accounts
· Generate 1099s and W-2s
· Sales Tax Filing and Business Property tax fling
· Various ad-hoc projects
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting
· CPA in process a plus
· 5 years accounting experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook with strong experience with Excel – Intermediate Level preferred, familiarity with Excel formulas a must
· Minimum 3 year experience with Quickbooks
· Minimum 3 year experience in income tax preparation
· Experience with Lacerte tax preparation software
· Minimum 3 year experience in business related tax and reporting
· Payroll experience helpful
· Effective written and verbal communication
Strong working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and ability to use sound judgment in applying accounting theory
Please mail resume to:
Topp & Lau, Inc.
Fax resume and references to (714) 664-0340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Topp & Lau, Inc., we've been serving the accounting needs of Santa Ana, CA and the surrounding areas for years. If you need help managing any aspect of your home or business's finances, we want to hear from you.
Please fill out this form and let us know how we can be of service. We will happily offer you a FREE initial consultation to determine how we can best serve you.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to working together!